Want to become a member of the network?
Joining the network means that you will get:
- Regular updates on the activity of the network, and invitations to all the gatherings and events
- Access to the Co-Creating Change Slack, an online platform that allows members to easily share advice, news, events, opportunities & other information regarding their co-creation practises. (NOTE: The CCC team are in the process of creating the Slack account and will send information on how to join later this February).
- The ability to contribute to Co-Creating Change website by writing articles, blog posts and sharing updates on your organisation’s activity – more on this below.
Joining the network is easy. Just send send the following to email@example.com :
- Your organisation’s logo, if you have one (so that we can add this to the members’ list on the website)
- Confirmation of the name and email address of your organisation’s designated Lead Contact for Co-Creating Change
- Name and email address of anyone else in your organisation who wants to be added to the Co-Creating Change mailing list
- Name and email address of a co-creation partner who would like to join the network with you, if appropriate. We encourage all organisations to sign up alongside a partner who they co-create work with, such as a young person, a community or social sector partner, or a local artist – someone you have a good working relationship with, and whose voice you think would be valuable as part of the network.
No question is a stupid question, so if you have anything else you want to ask us about joining the network just get in touch.